Espresso Martini Recipe
Espresso Martini Recipe With Aeropress
If you’re a coffee lover looking for a delicious and boozy twist on your favourite beverage, look no further than the Espresso Martini. This cocktail is the perfect combination of rich, strong espresso and smooth vodka, with a hint of sweetness from coffee liqueur. It’s perfect as an after-dinner drink or as a pick-me-up any time of day.
To make an Espresso Martini with an Aeropress, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 shot of Aeropress coffee (about 60 ml)
- 44ml of vodka
- 25 ml coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua or Tia Maria)
- Ice cubes
- 3 coffee beans (for garnish)
- Start by brewing a shot of coffee using your Aeropress. Grind 15 grams of coffee beans to a fine consistency, and then place them into the Aeropress chamber. Heat up water to about 93°C and pour it over the coffee. Stir for about 10 seconds, then plunge the Aeropress for about 30 seconds to extract the coffee.
- Let the coffee cool down to room temperature.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, coffee liqueur, and cooled Aeropress coffee to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds to combine all the ingredients and create a frothy layer on top of the cocktail.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans on top of the frothy layer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Using an Aeropress to make the espresso shot for this cocktail is a great way to get a smooth and rich flavour without having to invest in an expensive espresso machine. The Aeropress produces a concentrated shot that is perfect for cocktails like this one.
Experiment with different types of coffee beans to see which ones you like best in your Espresso Martini. You could also try adding different flavours of coffee syrups or liqueurs to create your own unique twist on the classic recipe.
With its rich, bold flavours and smooth texture, an Espresso Martini made with an Aeropress is sure to satisfy both your coffee and cocktail cravings. Give it a try and see for yourself!