Arabica Coffee Beans
100% Arabica Coffee Blend Roasted in Small Batches
A cup of high-quality arabica coffee tastes gentle and sweet and includes undertones of caramel, chocolate, and almonds. Additionally, you could catch indications for fruits and berries.
- TASTE: A distinctive Italian-style coffee with coffees from around the world. Peanutty Brazilian, fruity Ethiopian Mocha and rich Indian Mysore give a rounded, balanced blend.
- FRESH ROASTED: We do not stock roasted beans for this blend, all our coffees are roasted to 3-day demand. STRICTLY HIGH GROWN elevations where the best coffees grow more slowly and therefore have more time to absorb nutrients and develop more robust flavours based on the local climate and soil conditions.
- SMALL BATCH ROASTED: All coffees are roasted in small batches to ensure higher quality at the roast process by using the most advanced knowledge and at UK’s most sophisticated roasting facility
- ECO FRIENDLY: you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as biofuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- PASSION FOR COFFEE: Sharing the experience of unique tastes is our passion and we feel the privilege to our customers this amazing coffee. All coffees have ethically sourced a mixture of Fair Trade and Direct Trade to ensure farms have a decent living for a sustainable future.
Martin Cadek –
The coffee beans were freshly roasted as advertised (perhaps not the same month but that is to be expected). The taste was quite pleasant, not overroasted, and the espresso I made with the beans was delicious. I previously used large coffee brand and it was too sour for my tastes. This was really pleasant.
The order arrived really quickly and was packaged well. As far as coffee beans go, this was packaged reasonably with no excessive packaging.
I was quite pleased and recommended the website to one of my friends as I like that the shop is UK based and goes extra mile to deliver quality coffee. I will be purchasing again.