Ethiopian Djimmah Coffee Beans
- FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE: We only roast in small batches, frequently to ensure the coffee is fresh. We use nitro flush, the process removes 100% of the oxygen in the bag, which can degrade the flavour of the roasted beans – our process gives coffee beans a longer shelf life
- SMALL BATCH ROASTED and ECO FRIENDLY: All coffees are roasted in small batches to ensure higher quality at the roast process and you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as biofuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- STRICTLY HIGH GROWN elevations where the best coffees grow more slowly and therefore have more time to absorb nutrients and develop more robust flavours based on the local climate and soil conditions.
- PASSION FOR COFFEE: Sharing the experience of unique tastes is our passion and we feel the privilege to our customers this amazing coffee. All coffees have ethically sourced a mixture of Fair Trade and Direct Trade to ensure farms have a decent living for a sustainable future.
- ARTISAN ROASTED: 21 minutes of slow roast at a lower temperature produces a richer roast with full flavours and sweetness. Taking time on roasting unlocks the true flavours.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We Offer a Full Refund and No Quibbles if You Are Not Happy.