Fair Trade Coffee
- ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE: Coffee production is under threat as temperatures rise. We operate under an ethos of respect for growers and their good work in making systems as sustainable as possible. We support our farmers in adopting Agroforestry techniques and strengthening the biodiversity of coffee-growing operations.
- FARMERS ARE OUR PARTNERS, NOT SUPPLIERS: We ensure farmers are being paid a living wage and to invest in the future of coffee. With our holistic commitment to quality, we ensure healthy environments and support communities in sustainable ways.
- FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE: We only roast in small batches, frequently to ensure coffee is fresh. Our FreshPack technology removes 100% of the oxygen in the bag, which can degrade the flavour of the roasted beans – our process gives coffee beans a longer shelf life. This ensures the coffee you buy is super fresh. This is critically important for us for high standards for such a delicate coffee.
- ARTISAN ROAST: We Hand Roast All Our Coffees at Our Small Batch Roastery. We Show Meticulous Attention to Every Little Detail From Sourcing Coffee Up To The Point You Receive it.
- ECO FRIENDLY: you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as bio fuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- Click here for the Shipping Policy
- Click here for the Returns and Refunds Policy
There are no reviews yet.