India Mysore Coffee Beans New Season
- FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE: We only roast in small batches, frequently to ensure the coffee is fresh. We use nitro flush, the process removes 100% of the oxygen in the bag, which can degrade the flavour of the roasted beans – our process gives coffee beans a longer shelf life
- SMALL BATCH ROASTED and ECO FRIENDLY: All coffees are roasted in small batches to ensure the higher quality at the roast process and you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as biofuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- STRICTLY HIGH GROWN elevations where the best coffees grow more slowly and therefore have more time to absorb nutrients and develop more robust flavours based on the local climate and soil conditions.
- PASSION FOR COFFEE: Sharing the experience of unique tastes is our passion and we feel the privilege to our customers this amazing coffee. All coffees have ethically sourced a mixture of Fair Trade and Direct Trade to ensure farms have a decent living for a sustainable future.
- ROAST PROFILE and TASTING NOTES: This coffee is light roasted. A light body and no oil on the surface of the beans. The origin flavours of the bean are retained to a greater extent than in darker roasted coffees. TASTE: A floral-tasting, full-bodied, fine Mysore, combined with intense flavour. Perfectly balanced with a vibrant aftertaste, and delicious aroma. A coffee that can be enjoyed all day long.
- ARTISAN ROASTED: 21 minutes slow roast at a lower temperature produces a richer roast with full flavours and sweetness. Taking time on roasting unlocks the true flavours.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We Offer Full Refund No Quibbles if You Are Not Happy.
- STRENGTH LEVEL: Medium 1/5
- Click here for the Shipping Policy
- Click here for the Returns and Refunds Policy
There are no reviews yet.