Java Coffee Beans
- ARTISAN ROAST: We Hand Roast All Our Coffees at Our Small Batch Roastery. We Show Meticulous Attention to Every Little Detail From Sourcing Coffee Up To The Point You Receive it.
- ECO FRIENDLY: you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as bio fuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- FRESH ROASTED: We only roast in small batches, frequently to ensure coffee is fresh. Our FreshPack technology removes 100% of the oxygen in the bag, which can degrade the flavour of the roasted beans – our process gives coffee beans a longer shelf life. This ensures the coffee you buy is super fresh. This is critically important for us for high standards for such a delicate coffee.
- TASTE: sweet herb , spicy , hint of cream , toasted , silky body , alive acidity , good sweet , low bitterness
- PASSION FOR COFFEE: Sharing the experience of unique tastes is our passion and we feel the privilege to our customers this amazing coffee. All coffees have ethically sourced a mixture of Fair Trade and Direct Trade to ensure farms have a decent living for a sustainable future.
- Click here for the Shipping Policy
- Click here for the Returns and Refunds Policy
There are no reviews yet.