Peruvian Coffee Beans
Discover the magic of Peruvian coffee, nurtured in the captivating landscapes of the Andes mountains. Our coffee beans thrive in the lush valleys and elevated terrains of regions like Cajamarca and Amazonas. The altitude and fertile soils combine to produce a distinct flavour profile – a medley of vibrant acidity, sweet undertones, and a hint of nuttiness. Immerse yourself in the captivating story of Peruvian coffee, cultivated with care in the heart of South America
- FRESH ROASTED: We only roast in small batches, frequently to ensure the coffee is fresh. Our packing technology FreshPack enables us to preserve the peak freshness of coffee for longer.
- ECO FRIENDLY: you can choose to return the used coffee grounds to us so we can reuse them as biofuel. The most sustainable roasting facility in the UK which you can be part of.
- ARTISAN ROASTED: 21 minutes slow roast at a lower temperature produces a richer roast with full flavours and sweetness. Taking time on roasting unlocks the true flavours.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We Offer Full Refund No Quibbles if You Are Not Happy.
- STRENGTH LEVEL: Medium 3/5